Hello One and All! And a BIG thank you to all who entered the Six Word Story of Bloody Revenge competition which ran throughout May on Twitter.
Following in the footsteps of none other than Ernest Hemingway, followers of Literature Bitch were invited to submit six word stories in one tweet, this time the subject was nice and juicy… Bloody Revenge.
We had some great entries from all over the world and from some well respected writers too. We wish we could post them all!
Our overall winner was @Mrs_Evil! –
7. “Flushed tampon down his eco toilet” – @Mrs_Evil
And the runners up…
• “Ran poisoned fingernails down his back.” – @Kebabette
• “Left the head in the bed.” – @CethanLeahy
• “Your grave? I’ll wear nice shoes.” – @Skylar_Smythe
• “Her, sleeping around? Sleeping forever, now.” – @djpaterson
• “The killer I killed, killed me.” – @EmlynReesWriter
• “She sent them to their reward.” – @JoeyComeau
A big thank you again to all that entered, and keep your eyes peeled for a new Six Word Comp coming up very soon.